Can Someone Give Me A Better Translation Than Programs

Mantis dude

Hi all,

I came across this and am wondering what the auther is saying.  The translation programs I am using lose me.  I don't need word for word but a general idea of what is being said would be nice.  Thanks.

http://kituo81i.web.fc2.com/341.html

赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具のとんでもない激安価格にドキッとした

赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具が不意を突いたようなとんでもない価格で売っていたらどのような対応をとりますか?
赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具はおそらく多くの人が今欲しいアイテムの中で一番を占めているはず。
もしそうじゃないとしたらココに来るはずがないですから。
赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具が欲しいけど、その販売価格の高さから買うことを止めているのではないでしょうか。
実は私もその1人なのです。
良品と言われる商品はどれをとっても価格が高いというのはある意味、一般常識化していることです。
そんなことは承知していても、どうしても安くで手に入れたいというのがこちら側の言い分です。

赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具

赤銅 金象嵌虫図 網代菱文鍔 刀装具を格安で手に入れられるというのであれば、多少困難なことでもやり遂げる自信がある。
と、そこまで大げさではないにしても、低価格で手に入るのであれば万々歳ですよね。
けど、買いものをするときに気になるのが、その値段と共に、それが確実に自分のモノに出来るかということではないでしょうか。
買ったはいいけど商品が届かないなんて事になったら目も当てられません。
それを踏まえるとやはり、信頼出来るところでのショッピングはとても重要になります。
そこで登場するのがヤフオク!です。
ヤフオク!は一般的な販売店とは違い、オークションを行うところですが、実際には普通のショップとそれ程違ったところはないのです。
そうはいっても、入札する人が増えてしまうとその分、落札価格が上昇してしまうのですが。
しかし、他のショップで購入するよりはかなり安く手に入れることが可能になるのです。
それに加えて、入札手数料が一切必要ないというのがヤフオク!の魅力でもあるのです。
これによって、なんの障壁もなくオークションに参加出来てしまうのです。
ちょっと前に、ネットオークションでの詐欺事件が問題になり、メディアでも結構採り上げられていました。
その手口は、絶対に落札できない商品を出品して、入札するときにチケットを買わせてその入札料をだまし取るというモノでした。
その結果、あなたもご存じの通り、犯罪行為として逮捕されたのです。
しかしヤフオク!はそのような事は絶対ないので、安心して利用できるのが売りになっています。
出品者もこれまでの経歴を見ることでどのようなものをオークションに出してきたか判断することが出来ます。
ヤフオク!に入札するのが不安という人はこの評価欄をチェックすることで安心できると思います。
絶対に手に入れたい商品を格安で手に入れるのであればヤフオク!以外無いでしょう。
  • Like 2

It was unnerving to ridiculous discount price of copper-gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace

How do you take the correspondence when I sold in copper-gold inlaid insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace coppery gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace ridiculous as poked sudden price?

Coppery gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace should probably a lot of people are accounted for most in the items they want now.

If because it is can not have come in here Once you and not.

I want a coppery gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace, I think we have to stop to buy from the height of the selling price.

The fact is that I am also a one of them.

A sense of that very high price which the product is said to be good, is that you have general knowledge of.

Even if such a thing is not aware, it is the story of this side because you want to get at the really cheap.

Coppery gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace

As long as that is to get in cheap copper-gold inlay insect view Ajiro Hishibuntsuba sword brace, there is a confidence to accomplish even be somewhat difficult.

And, even if not exaggerated up there, but it is Banbanzai If you enter the hand at a low price.

But, is worrisome when the shopping, together with the price, I think does not mean that if it is surely possible to their own things.

Not devoted even eye Once supposed to Nante does not reach commodity but is good bought.

Again Given it, shopping where reliable will be very important.

So to appear is the Yahoo! Auctions.

Yahoo! Auctions is the difference from a general dealer, but I just do the auction, is no place that was so different from the usual shop actually.

Even so, when a person to bid would be increased by that amount, we bid price rises.

However, it made it possible to put in quite cheaply than to buy in other shops.

In addition to that, I called the bid fee is not required at all that is also the Yahoo! Auctions of charm.

This, it would be able to participate in the auction without what barriers.

A little before, fraud in the online auction is a problem, it had also been very well taken up by the media.

Its modus operandi is to exhibit the products that can not be a successful bid to the absolute, was mono that defraud the bid fee to buy a ticket at the time of bidding.

As a result, have you also been arrested as you know, as a criminal act.

Since, however Yahoo! Auctions is such that there is no absolute, has become to sell that can be used with confidence.

Exhibitor is also what allows you to determine whether has been put to auction things by looking at the history of the past.

People that anxiety is to bid on Yahoo! Auctions is I think that I can rest assured by checking the evaluation column.

If absolutely than get cheap products that you want to be included in the hand it will not except Yahoo! Auctions.

Ken W.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..