Nmb 2015 Lucky Prize Draw

Winners, please send me your details, so that I can check them off, and send then to the prize contributors.

Rob, that includes you...pm or email me your details.

If anyone has made direct contact with a prize winner or donator..please let me know so that I can keep track of where we are. I am awaiting a number of winner's details..so those with prizes, I'll get hold of you asap.

Brian

Hello to all

I recieved my raffle prize from Mick this morning and feel very lucky to have received  them ( as I hope all the other winners do }

and will enjoy looking at them for a very long time

I want to thank him and the other prize donors for their generosity

David

I sent a PM

• Like 1

I received my tsuba yesterday in the mail and am very stunned by it. It is wonderful and I look forward to mounting it in a nice shadow box and putting it up on the wall. Thank you both to the generous individual who donated it and to NMB for hosting the drawing! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gard Samsonen went the extra steps necessary to get me my prize. The first sent from Norway went astray and was never delivered. He sent a replacement that is outstanding. I thank Brian for setting up the draw, Gard for the prize and a thank you to all of us who contribute to make this a great forum for the discussion of and enjoyment of Nihonto. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Many thanks to Mr. Peter Bleed for going the extra distance and for his very generous support of the NMB and the prize drawing; i received the prizes he donated yesterday (there were some delays due to my location.) Kudos!!!!

• Like 1

Peter has something to do with archaeology or ancient studies if I am not mistaken?
So he thinks in terms of years and decades where we think in hours and days :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Everyone else sorted out with their prizes?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..