Shin-Gunto & Kai-Gunto

Pitomnik

I need just simple shin-gunto. 

No "big name" of blacksmith , or personal sword for high rank officer )))))

Just nice condition & completed sword ))))) 

Like this for example ! (this 2 sword was sold for ~ 1400 $ for each ) My budget such - 1400-1600 $ ....

post-3436-0-63436100-1445705513_thumb.jpg

post-3436-0-15863600-1445705518_thumb.jpg

You've said type 94 but sounds like you're after type 98 as well?? If you're after type 98, I have one for sale that I'd sell to make room for an upcoming restoration. It's an arsenal stamped 98 with wooden combat saya that does show signs of field repair to a worn drag. The blade is in great condition and boasts a wavy temper line. The tsuba is also in great shape. The tsuba has impact damage from a .45 ACP projectile that has struck it. That's the reason I originally bought it, but as mentioned I have upcoming projects and some nice gendaito examples of type 98, so this draws the short straw.

Apologies for the poor picture. My good camera wasn't available. If you're interested I can provide better ones. PM me.

post-3293-0-38423600-1445766411_thumb.jpg

You've said type 94 but sounds like you're after type 98 as well?? If you're after type 98, I have one for sale that I'd sell to make room for an upcoming restoration. It's an arsenal stamped 98 with wooden combat saya that does show signs of field repair to a worn drag. The blade is in great condition and boasts a wavy temper line. The tsuba is also in great shape. The tsuba has impact damage from a .45 ACP projectile that has struck it. That's the reason I originally bought it, but as mentioned I have upcoming projects and some nice gendaito examples of type 98, so this draws the short straw.

Apologies for the poor picture. My good camera wasn't available. If you're interested I can provide better ones. PM me.

Yes , but type 94 -  priority !

I search sin-gunto in "standart" complectation . 

Like on my photos in #3 post.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived