Books - Fujishiro's Koto & Shinto

Ed

Fujishiro’s “NIHON TOKO JITEN” (Koto/Shinto Hen). FUJISHIRO Matsuo (r.1964).  Commonly known as “Fujishiro’s.   

Hardbound, 6 ¼ x 9 ¾”. 2 volumes in Japanese: Koto Hen, 619 pages; Shinto Hen, 492 pages. 

1,000 or so of the top smiths ever are presented with oshigata, signatures, information regarding the work, dates, provinces, relative rankings, and more.

These are with out a doubt the classic Japanese language sword reference, and have long been considered essential reference materials by all serious collectors, dealers and students of Nihonto. The books are in very good condition even though the slip covers are missing. Previous owner has numbered the pages which will make searching faster if you are not familiar with Japanese numbers.

Again, a must have reference for the serious collector.

$300 with free S/H (media mail) within CONUS.  

Faster shipping available on your dime.  International shipping available but will require a quote dependent upon your location.

BTW: Forgot to add that I have some other books as well: http://yakiba.com/books.htm

I also have numerous books on Japanese Art which are not listed, list available upon request.

post-10-0-95895900-1439992107_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Scan you own pc comprehensively for anything that might be triggering a redirect, and email me the exact details of what is finding what. Google safe browsing has not found anything for 3 days since the company I paid cleaned and scanned the site. You need to make sure you have nothing triggering it your side. Google does take a few days to remove warnings too....so maybe that's it. Add an exclusion to your scanner for the site, should not block your browsing with no option. I consider the site clean. But with new Angler EK malware and ransomware out there infecting over 90,000 pc's a day from all over the net, and not picked up by 90% of antivirus, people need to be using the best they can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..