Books : Uchigatana No Koshirae, Nobuie And Wakayamas

kaigunair

The San Francisco show was great, but I was too busy talking and learning to friends old and new alike the first two days to man my booth and try to sell things!  I will be listing up items for those who were unable to make this great show, starting with the books which I have doubles in my collection:

A:  Uchigatana No Koshirae - great condition but missing slip cover - $185 plus free shipping in CONUS.

B:  Nobuie Tsuba Shu - this is the original 1926(?) version with Japanese style binding and a folding slip cover - one plastic/bone eye latch is missing, otherwise great condition. $120 plus free shipping in CONUS.

Wakamaya books from the 8 volume series:   If you have his 3 volume on signatures, these often contains pictures of the full tosogu.  I will also include my translation of the book's main index.  These all have their slip covers, but the covers might be a little bumped or some slight damage, book itself might have some corners bumped but in good condition:

C:  Toso Kodogu Koza by Wakayama - Vol 1 of 8:  Tsuba (Iron/Tetsu) Smiths.  $100 plus free shipping in CONUS.

D:  Toso Kodogu Koza by Wakamaya - Vol 2 of 8:  Goto School.  $80 plus free shipping in CONUS.

E:   Toso Kodogu Koza - Vol 3:  Edo Kinko Part 1:  Yokoya, Yanagawa, Ishiguro, Omori, and many others. $80 plus free shipping in CONUS

Nobuie is available again:

So to recap:

A:  Uchigatana No Koshirae - great condition but missing slip cover - $185 plus free shipping in CONUS.

B:  Nobuie Tsuba Shu - this is the original 1926(?) version with Japanese style binding and a folding slip cover - one plastic/bone eye latch is missing, otherwise great condition. $120 plus free shipping in CONUS.

Wakamaya books from the 8 volume series:   If you have his 3 volume on signatures, these often contains pictures of the full tosogu.  I will also include my translation of the book's main index.  These all have their slip covers, but the covers might be a little bumped or some slight damage, book itself might have some corners bumped but in good condition:

C:  Toso Kodogu Koza by Wakayama - Vol 1 of 8:  Tsuba (Iron/Tetsu) Smiths.  $100 plus free shipping in CONUS.

E:   Toso Kodogu Koza - Vol 3:  Edo Kinko Part 1:  Yokoya, Yanagawa, Ishiguro, Omori, and many others. $80 plus free shipping in CONUS

Nobuie and Wakayama Vol1 sold/hold

So to recap:

C:  Toso Kodogu Koza by Wakayama - Vol 1 of 8:  Tsuba (Iron/Tetsu) Smiths.  $100 plus free shipping in CONUS.  On Hold!

Archived