Help With Qualifying Info On Nbthk Paper For Kunishige Tanto

BillT

Hi all

I am hoping someone can assist with the comments in brackets under the Kunishige mei in the third column on the attached paper from NBTHK.  I generally puzzle my way through mei and the standard information sections on NTHK and NBTHK kanteisho, but this particular set of kanji have eluded me.

I have attached the paper and some pics of the nakago etc to put the comments in context.  Sorry about the amateurish standard of photography). Any help would be appreciated.

post-2513-0-59579400-1430376322_thumb.jpg

post-2513-0-47830400-1430376411_thumb.jpg

post-2513-0-34120100-1430376509_thumb.jpg

post-2513-0-67647700-1430376563_thumb.jpg

In the brackets it reads (Kuni Fumei Jidai Muromachi Makki) Province unknown period end of the Muromachi.

I think you did well with this purchase as it was well priced and papered. I think that is a good affordable addition to your collection, it was priced so nicely I almost went for it few times. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..