Nihonto & Fittings Books - Prices Cut

naginata

Hello all,

I've slashed the prices on these books by 10% or more for the next two weeks only.

Most of these books are out of print or otherwise rare and hard to find.

Please contact me if you are interested in any or all.

Thanks,

Mike A.

NIHON TOKO JITEN (KOTO-HEN) FUJISHIRO Matsuo (r.1964)

NIHON TOKO JITEN (SHINTO-HEN) FUJISHIRO Matsuo (r.1964)

NIHON TOKO JITEN (KOTO) - English Translation (Afu)

NIHON TOKO JITEN (SHINTO) - English Translation (Afu)   all books in excellent condition, Fujishiro with slipcases, translations inscribed to former owner by Harry Afu Watson     $715 /set of 4 books

Nihon To Koza Vol.II: KOTO Part I (Afu)   

Nihon To Koza Vol.III: KOTO Part II (Afu)
Nihon To Koza Vol.IX: KOTO Part III (Afu)
Nihon To Koza Vol.IV: SHINTO (Afu)

Nihon To Koza Vol.V: SHINSHINTO (Afu)

Nihon To Koza Vol.VI: KODOGU Part I (Afu)  all books in excellent condition, inscribed to original owners by Harry Afu Watson       $895 /set of 6 volumes

SHIN NIHONTO KANTEI NYUMON  YUICHI Hiro & KAZUO Iida
New Introduction to the Kantei of Japanese Swords and its English translation 
(Afu)  both books in excellent condition, translation inscribed to owner by Harry Afu Watson   $265 /2 books

TOKEN KANTEI DOKUHON  Nagayama Kokan (1979), and its full 

ENGLISH TRANSLATION (spiral bound) Kenji Mishina as published by the Token Society of Great Britain    $130 /2 books

ONE HUNDRED MASTERPIECES FROM THE COLLECTION OF DR. WALTER A. COMPTON S. Izzard, editor (1992) in excellent condition, with slipcase    $112

NIPPON-TO: Art Swords of Japan Japan Society (1976)  generally good condition with some damage to top of spine and some English notes on 3 pages of glossary  $200

Japanese SWORDS & SWORD FITTINGS FROM THE COLLECTION OF WALTER A. COMPTON, part I (Christies Auction Catalog with prices realized, 31 March 1992, NY)   softbound with slipcover, binding flaw, otherwise very good condition    $247

Japanese SWORDS & SWORD FITTINGS FROM THE COLLECTION OF WALTER A. COMPTON, part II  (Christies Auction Catalog with prices realized, 22 October 1992, NY)   softbound with slipcover, very good condition    $175

Japanese SWORDS & SWORD FITTINGS FROM THE COLLECTION OF WALTER A. COMPTON, part III(Christies Auction Catalog with prices realized, 17 December 1992, NY)   softbound with slipcover, very good condition    $112

Japanese MASTER SWORDSMITHS: THE GASSAN TRADITION Morihiro OGAWA (1989)  pristine condition,   $54

Japanese SWORDSMITHS Revised  W. Hawley (1981)  some wear, minor spine damage, writing on inside cover, some light stains, but still well worth  $355

Japanese SWORDSMITHS Vol. 2 only W. Hawley (1967, 68)   worn, some graffiti, $85

The Connoisseur’s Book of Japanese Swords, Kokan Nagayama, (1997) excellent condition with slipcover    $148

THE SCHOOL OF TADAYOSHI: SAGA, HIZEN, Japan 1598 – 1871 (Gold edition with CD) R.J. Robertshaw (1999) inscribed by author, #109 of 200    $490

THE BOOK OF THE SWORD: Ten Monographs on Japanese Swords
Randolph B. Caldwell, Editor (1979)  some wear & graffiti,    $49

MEIBUTSU: Japanese Swords and Sword Fittings in American Collections
[Chicago] Token Taikai (1979); Rod McIlquham, editor    slight wear and staining on cover,   $40

NIHON KOZUKA ZUKAN SHIBATA Mitsuo (1969) Japanese reference of kozuka, hard cover, some staining on outside, pages excellent  $157                

FINE Japanese SWORD FITTINGS – MENUKI (2)  Musashiya Co. (1994) 148 pp. Japanese with some English, pristine with slipcase    $112

EARLY Japanese SWORD GUARDS SUKASHI TSUBA Masayuki Sasano (1972)    no slipcover, some staining, embossed seal of a former owner on inside blank page,    $157

Japanese SWORD GUARDS from the Peabody Museum J.D.Hamilton  (1975)   soft cover, light wear and a couple of spots on outside    $49

NIHONTO NEWSLETTER 1968-1969 Yamanaka, Northern California Japanese Sword Club

NIHONTO NEWSLETTER 1970-1972 Yamanaka, Northern California Japanese Sword Club, Hard bound, light wear, former owner’s name on inside cover,    $175 /2 books

NTHK Novice Course Reprinted by the Northern California Japanese Sword Club (1990-1992) Spiral bound, 228 pp., very good condition, light stain on cover    $67

Hello all,

I've slashed the prices on these books by 10% or more for the next two weeks only.

Most of these books are out of print or otherwise rare and hard to find.

Please contact me if you are interested in any or all.

Thanks,

Mike A.

NTHK Novice Course Reprinted by the Northern California Japanese Sword Club (1990-1992) Spiral bound, 228 pp., very good condition, light stain on cover    $67

Hello again Mike,

is this one still on sale ?

Thanks 

Regards

Xavier VW

Hi Xavier,

Yes, it is still available. Send me your address and I'll get the shipping cost. Were you interested in any others?

Mike Axelrod

NTHK Novice Course Reprinted by the Northern California Japanese Sword Club (1990-1992) Spiral bound, 228 pp., very good condition, light stain on cover    $67 plus shipping.

SHIN NIHONTO KANTEI NYUMON  YUICHI Hiro & KAZUO Iida
New Introduction to the Kantei of Japanese Swords and its English translation 
(Afu) = SOLD

NTHK Novice Course Reprinted by the Northern California Japanese Sword Club = SOLD

Thank you.

Mike

Archived