Tsuba arrived

Stephen

I had been watching it from day interred on ebay and with each look it grew on me, I like the balance of design and being i have arrowhead palatine in my Koi pond it struck close to what i enjoy in summer.

I have yet to get them to flower, maybe if we get a long season, most likely not with a new ice age coming.

I had been watching it from day interred on ebay and with each look it grew on me, I like the balance of design and being i have arrowhead palatine in my Koi pond it struck close to what i enjoy in summer.

I have yet to get them to flower, maybe if we get a long season, most likely not with a new ice age coming.

dang global warming or freezing or whatever..................

Hi Stephen,

maybe a video or something on how your process goes on cleaning it up as you have done a great job on others?

Peter

Stephen, like Peter I too would like to get a heads up on tsuba cleaning. I showed a nice signed tsuba on here not so long ago, the advice I got was that it needed cleaning. Some of the great guys here, even sent me some piano keys to make ivory scrapers.

I will be honest it frightened me to death, I just didn't have the nerve or skill belief to touch it, so I never did! I still think the tsuba and I are both better off for that decision.

So far i have Brians Kinai

(btw thanks for the link)

this from another member

Distinct crisp looking Kyo Shoami (my opinion from design and from punch marks on seppa dai).

and this other members take

Bushu or possibly Choshu. Looks nice.

thinking of sending it to boths Shinsas to see how they call it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..