Samauri-sword1185

Ouch, I almost got 2 yari from the guy. He was listing it for something like $350 for 2 yari (and one was the scarce socket type) on buy it now. Good thing my country wasn't listed on shipping location and I had to e-mail and ask hime for a shipping cost first and by the time I got the reply, someone beat me to it. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

I also notice the seller's prices on the same item jump up and down a lot, I saw a yari for 500 on buy it now, then 400 the next day, then 550 after that..... BTW what's up with having buy now and min bid price being the same?

Oh my goodness. His schizophrenia and paranoia is getting worse. :shock:

About 10 sentences describing the item, and another 200 ranting incomprehensibly about sword plots and stolen origami and Texans who like swords and....... err yeah.

Can someone please save that entire auction page please, before he amends it. There is considerable libel in there that would be good to back-up.

Also, Todd...I suggest you save the page, and then click below the auction where is says "report this item" and tell ebay your email is being used against your will and for libel.

I dunno how Kurt Holz (NihontoYa) got involved here too..but he also has a case here :)

It really does ramble on hysterically, doesn't it? More so than usual.

Five thousaand shinsa documents is a great deal, & you can be certain who ever stole them has used them all on Big sized antique samurai swords , Everybody Likes Big Samurai Swords not just the Texans. Five Thousand Documents = Five Thousand Big 90? + cm Samurai Swords, laid End to End thats a couple of Miles of Antique Samurai Swords,
These peoples Trade Mark is the term ` Nihonto `, NihontoYa , & they use email addresses like Huntershooter@hotmail.com & they use member ID`s like Shagrag69, samuraix`Spurt, swordLedgendinmyownlunchbox, so if your buying and you see this term Nihonto or NihontoYa is displayed on homepages and emails BEWARE !. When you go to their homepages their archives are full of False & Fake sales records U.S.A$35, 50, 60, 75,000 & U.S.A$90,000.00 swords, the Truth is these types Never owned the swords & they certainly never sold them online for such costs. The owners of these homepages use Forums and Bloggs on the internet specificly designed to divert members OFF Ebay, to these Fake homepages. Generally all appear to be are americans, involved in sword societies in the states, who simply cannot compete with antique sellers who sell Direct from Japan..

So now the USA sword societies are crooked too?

Phew..what can you say about him? Bizarre..just bizarre.

Brian

Having a look through e-bay as you do looking for the one that got away when I noticed this :shock: Mentioned in dispatches again, amazing what you can do with: cut,copy and paste. ;) It's beyond a joke realy.Check this out, and scroll down a bit and tell me if you have seen this before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-NIHONTO-JAP ... dZViewItem

regards

Frank

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, I am new on this site! (First post)

Though new to the forums here, I am not new to nihonto and swords.

I found this thread interesting, because I found a small, barely rusted wakizashi on eBay from the seller arts-of-the-samurai for $250, and used the buy it now (A couple of months ago).

Interestingly enough, before I paid for it, I awoke the next morning, went for a walk, then came back to see the mailman walking up to my doorstep with a small cylinder-shaped package. I signed for it, the opened the package and sure enough, there was the wakizashi. I had never even paid for it!

It did say "gift" on the package though.. (I was going to post a thread on this site asking questions about the wakizashi, I have on a couple of other sites)

post-591-1419674237155_thumb.jpg

post-591-14196742372569_thumb.jpg

" used the buy it now "

.........doesn't that require immediate payment ?

"Interestingly enough, before I paid for it, I awoke the next morning, went for a walk, then came back to see the mailman walking up to my doorstep with a small cylinder-shaped package. I signed for it, the opened the package and sure enough, there was the wakizashi. I had never even paid for it! "

.......... :shock:

milt the flying ronin

Interestingly enough, before I paid for it, I awoke the next morning, went for a walk, then came back to see the mailman walking up to my doorstep with a small cylinder-shaped package. I signed for it, the opened the package and sure enough, there was the wakizashi. I had never even paid for it!

You got next day delivery from Japan to San Diego? :?

Heck, I have no idea how it happened. Completely mystified, honest!

*Puts on an angel halo*

I intend not to pay. If this man is scamming others for their hard-earned money, I don't think he needs more, especially for this blade.

I have noticed him changing names a lot, but I found out because I saw the same auctions and auction pictures under other sellers, and put two and two together. I had no idea he was scamming people, how ironic.

:oops:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..