The connoisseur's book of Japanese Swords

Mariusz,

I saw that a few minutes ago, but after going through that page, I am not 100% sure that it is an in-stock book, or if Michael is just illustrating that page with images and prices of past books that have sold. I cannot find it for sale on his site anywhere else.

With luck, he has it at that price and someone who doesn't have it yet can score, but I am not holding my breath :)

Brian

Mariusz,

I saw that a few minutes ago, but after going through that page, I am not 100% sure that it is an in-stock book, or if Michael is just illustrating that page with images and prices of past books that have sold. I cannot find it for sale on his site anywhere else.

With luck, he has it at that price and someone who doesn't have it yet can score, but I am not holding my breath :)

Brian

Hi Mariusz and Brian,

The link Mariusz posted is for the survey and advanced notice of new arrivals. So the books listed including Nagayama's Connoisseur's Book and others the are in stock but not yet uploaded to the general website; IE: only accessible though the direct link.

Incidentally, the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XKJJYX has already received input which as noted I intend to share - some neat books have been cited...many I had anticipated, others I had not. To those who've participated my thanks. Others please do if so inclined.

Thanks and,

Best regards,

Michael

Michael,

That is great news, and a bargain for that book. I encourage those who don't have it yet to grab it now, as well as the bargain copy in our for sale section right now too.

Michael, feel free to post more here, advise us on new items and sales, and just generally expand your customer base. Michael has a great reputation (as do all of our book sellers here) and has been doing this for ages. Highly recommended.

Books, books, books.....then swords. ;)

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..