LuLu coupon codes for book lovers

I started this thread and will try to keep it current. The first offering is a code that starts tomorrow - goundhog day

We’re betting big on Spring! As we eagerly await the verdict from Punxsutawney Phil on Sunday, we’re planning our very own Lulu Groundhog Day sale.

Here’s how it works:

If the groundhog sees his shadow - beat the cold with free shipping on your next book purchase.

If the groundhog does not see his shadow - welcome spring with buy 2 get 1 free (of equal or lesser value).

Whatever happens on Groundhog Day we've got you covered. But don't delay! Once Phil makes his prediction, the sale will only be around for 3 days!

So curl up with a new read or stock up on your books to help others stay warm or enjoy the early spring.

Your friends at Lulu

No shadow so free shipping it is. The code for free shipping is: 6MOREWEEKS. It is good until Feb. 5th. They also have this code that gets you 14% off AMOR14

• 3 weeks later...

Latest code is for free shipping:

This week we're giving you Free Mail Shipping or 50% off Ground Shipping. Use it on your next order, or share with your friends for your own Random Act of Kindness!

Use code: KINDNESS14 and you'll save big on shipping. Hurry! This deal ends February 21st at 11:59pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the notifications on this.

I have long intended to buy a 2nd copy of Toso-Kinko book because I find it such a good companion that I think it is one of the rare books where I'd like to have a spare 'library' copy and a travel 'beater' copy.

Can anyone vouch for the Koto Kantei book?

I thought I was 99% fittings now, but recent experience with a sword one of our members bought in Tampa and another o-tanto seen in Japan.... I think I need to up my Koto kantei skills a bit much.

This book lists many swords.

(1) Does it show on a page basis how to recognize (kantei) the sword?

(2) Anyone so kind as to share a sample page of one of the Yamashiro, Bizen, or Yamato examples?

Many thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whoops..... well see what happens before I have my coffee. I forgot it is May 1st already. Since I just used it a few days ago I guess I was lucky, I got my order in. I guess you will have to chalk this one up to my intentions were good. :oops: :shock:

Have to add, those darn French always are a thorn in our side, even when we Americans are wrong (my political commentary of the day to try and save face).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..