"On the origins of NihonTo"

Carlo Giuseppe Tacchini

Carlo,

You may be strange...but you don't need to be a stranger :lol:

That is fantastic news, and well deserved. :clap:

Is the English version available anywhere nowdays? I don't see the link to it on your website, but did find it by searching. It is a monumental work. Congrats!

Brian

• 3 years later...

To all my friends that have wondered about my health and absence, I give you my best thanks for your friendship demonstration. I had very harsh times and my life is stll hard and health still bad . However love for Nihonto is unchanged and keep me fighting. All the best to the ones that still remember me. For now I avoid posting on FB so meet you here when I can.

Have a good time on NMB.

Carlo 

• Like 8

Carlo,

I just re-read the extended version of you 2009 your articles in the JSSUS NL.WOW! This really and truly is a masterwork. I assume that your presentation in Nihon-go has drawn out some reactions and new information. I sincerely hope that you can and will keep us informed. You really and truly are doing important work.

Your audience wishes you well and awaits more contact.

All the best!

Peter

• Like 2

Carlo:

Sorry to hear of your difficulties = hope you are on the mend and congratulations on a monumental work that is getting the recognition in Japan !  Hope working on your passion is therapeutic for you and again = best wishes -  have missed your input.

Brian

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..