Sold a navy dirk

Maybe seller can say that but Thomas has good arguments to defend himself also. Furthermore if Thomas has a copy of buyer's message saying the parcel was not damaged when he opened it, it can help Ebay to beleive the dagger has been damaged after the parcel was opened.

Not saying it is easy but with the photos and copies of buyer's messages, I think Thomas has a chance. At least it worths to try.

If Thomas can show to Ebay that buyer ask a refund superior to what the final price was, it can also show Ebay how dishonest he is. This can help also.

Thomas, be careful, paypal will refund the buyer if they think your dragging out the situation. If they do, then you wont get your item back.. Best to get it sorted fast. If it was me, i would speak to my bank, i think your within your rights to stop paypal taking money from your bank/credit card, your being scammed.....just a thought.

Alex.

I dont wanna lose anything too an i**** .

The story even gets better , heres a new email.

I told him it is a original Japanese late war navy dirk.

Heres the auction :

http://my.mobileweb.ebay.com/myebay?cmd=SOLD&pg=1

Email from buyer:

Hi

Certainly you do not want to offend, or somehow denounce the deliberate lies.Definitely not.

Today I went back for sure in antiques for expert in the field of World Large areas of Japan, and I left him again to assess the originality of this dagger.

Again, he assured me that this is probably a copy from China.Po?ádel him to interpret the Japanese dagger model 1883, and strongly denied that he ever produced of plastic.In what was certainly reassured me that it would Fuchi, Tsuba and Seppa acquired made ??of metal.That dagger lacks Habaki reassure him that it's a copy.

That dagger was not complete and most broken is another.Broken parts can be a bit of repair, but the missing part can not.

I'm trying to understand you, but you also have to understand me.

Therefore, I will make you one last final attempt of a deal.

Send me back $ 110, and everything will be settled.I'll keep the dagger, I'll fix you, and you have at least some compensation.Or try to think of something to you.

Please let me know by tomorrow how you decided.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..