Who here knows Naginata's really good.

bmoore1322

Brian.

Perhaps if you asked the questions you have in the open forum, those who might know may respond. I dont think anyone is going to PM you to answer questions they have no pre warning of. Many of us dont have encyclopeadic memories, however we may have libraries that may contain your answers. :)

Yes, i have been looking for one, and sorry just now responding, my internet went down for a little bit, still having some problems with it, keeps going in and out without an reasons.

But my problem is I'm having problems paying for anything right now as my choice of online payments options is very limited for right now, so i might have to wait until I get it fixed, or be paying by snail mail with cashiers check or some other choice.

I do have someone offering it to me, but i dont want to post pics of it, as they are not my pics, and i dont own it yet, so i wont post pics until I own it, or have an agreement to buy it, thats why i was wanting to send the pics to someone in an PM.

Sorry for the confusion on my part, i was trying to buy a sword from someone in here, but having some personal problems and cannot until it is fixed.

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..