Nihonto Art of Quebec

• 3 weeks later...

Have been tempted from the site BUT haven't heard anything from anyone that I am acquainted with or even know at all - wonder where he gets his nihonto ? He has to have a source in Japan that must sell to him in bulk because I don't recall seeing many of the blades on the site anywhere else?

That's what he told me when i spoke to him too.

Off topic but if you're ever in the Montreal area you should check out the exhibition on Samurai in Old Montreal. It's a personal collection of a professor, Richard Beliveau and it's quite something!

here's the link:

http://pacmusee.qc.ca/en/exhibitions/samurai-the-prestigious-collection-of-richard-beliveau

That's what he told me when i spoke to him too.

Off topic but if you're ever in the Montreal area you should check out the exhibition on Samurai in Old Montreal. It's a personal collection of a professor, Richard Beliveau and it's quite something!

here's the link:

http://pacmusee.qc.ca/en/exhibitions/samurai-the-prestigious-collection-of-richard-beliveau

i have seen it, too bad we can't take picture because an authentic Muramasa sword were on display and beautiful Nagamaki sword

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just received my first katana, which I purchased from nick ricupero

Of nihontoart.com

He provided me with a great service , item was received within 3 days of being sent from Canada to the uk , well packaged and all the documents where properly provided for customs etc

Best of all the blade is stunning :D :Drooling:

Ian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..