Echizen smith

Kam

Hi All

As some of you know I am selling off some of my collection which has me now going through a lot of stored away blades that have been put aside for future projects or were waiting to get assessed and or papered. Anyway I had purchased this blade a while ago and had planned to take it to shinsa (unfortunately logistics of how much could be transported by plane) as the previous owner had lost the NBTHK papers for it. I had the translation for it as well as an email from Aoiart confirming the mei to be legit but as it was on our old hard drive I can no longer access it (Now all blade details go to hard copy) I would appreciate it if someone was able to translate the mei before it goes up for sale.

Regards

Kam

post-2958-14196838859918_thumb.jpg

:roll: Ha Ha my bad, I had just sent a txt regarding an Echizen blade must have had it on my brain. Shows why Flu medication and intelligence doesnt mix. Probably should wait to this Flu clears up before making any more serious decisions. Thankyou Morita. . . no more early ramblings from me.

regards

kam

Sure, the polish is typical old style shiny with thick hadori. It appears that someone had given it a bit of a rub with I suspect uchiko to bring out some of the hataraki. Personally I think it would suit a sashikomi as there are no flaws and from what I can see of the habuchi the Hamon looks lively with nie sprinkled through out. Enjoy!

Kam

post-2958-14196838982306_thumb.jpg

post-2958-14196838984859_thumb.jpg

post-2958-14196839050871_thumb.jpg

post-2958-14196839064206_thumb.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..