- Brisbane already preparing for 2032 Olympics
- Barty party over in Australia amid doubts over top ranking
- Tokyo Olympic torch relay scheduled to begin in one month — without cheering
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- TV series 'Frasier' latest '90s hit to get a revival
- Gunmen kill 36 in attacks in northern Nigeria
- U.S. Supreme Court inclined to expand warrantless entry into homes
- Facebook pledges $1 bil for news; defends Australia blackout
- Speeding along
- China says Japan-U.S. security treaty a product of Cold War
Yeah funny how inscriptions in metal do that isn't it? - stay the same. I appreciated the help then as well but as I said, I don't know anything on the topic and was hoping to find out a little more, like when it was made for example because unfortunately I can't find out a lot using that name.
MichaelT joined the community
Hi My great Grandad brought back a sword when he was a prisoner of war during ww2 and it has been in my family ever since. We were all wondering what the translation was on the handle and wondered of anyone can help. Apologies, I know nothing about the topic.