- Akita Prefecture taps bear expert to stop damage to farms
- Medical students in Aichi struggle to get on-site training amid pandemic
- Tokyo registers 204 new coronavirus cases
- Tokyo Olympics ticket buyers in Japan to get refunds
- Dollar firm around ¥104.40 in Tokyo trading
- Nikkei drops below 23,000 in five-day losing streak
- Exhausted emergency fund may force Tokyo into debt and deep cuts
- Japan to exempt returning residents from 14-day quarantine period
- Can America avoid an election crisis?
- Terror attacks in France demand statesmanship, not demagoguery
Thanks for the help and quick response so far, it definitely does get interesting quick. Could you elaborate more about the lost hilt fittings if possible? and what I'd need to get a restoration on the go? I'll get a photo showing the sugata tomorrow. Thanks again
Alec joined the community
Hi, I've just purchased this sword with very limited information and would love to have some details if anyone can make anything of it. The blade measures 49.5cm with a straight hamon and a signed tang I can make no sense of. Thanks helping if its possible.