- Cannabis, no longer so divisive, draws more conservative support
- Japan considers extending travel subsidy campaign past January
- Tokyo Olympic volunteer group training resumes after 8-month halt
- A Liberal Democratic party heavyweight toppled?
- Hawaii to exempt Japanese travelers from quarantine starting Nov. 6
- Japan, U.S., Australia to finance $30 million Palau undersea cable
- He was a rising jazz pianist from Tokyo. Then his NYC dreams were shattered.
- South Korea’s Moon targets carbon neutrality by 2050
- ‘Living in the Sky’: Trust your cat, not your lover
- ‘Dancing in Her Dreams’: Falling under the seductive spell of a bygone era
I'm searching for some guidance and help, My grandfather brought a sword back from Okinawa during WWII. I don't know Kanji so I cannot tell what the markings mean on this sword. I am looking for any answers I can get on this sword. Thanks for your help in advance. Scott