- As China absorbs Hong Kong, why do both get Olympic teams?
- Arsenal swoop for '£50 million' Brighton defender White
- Justice Dept says IRS must give Trump tax returns to Congress
- Amanda Knox accuses Matt Damon's new movie of cashing in on her case
- 6 people test positive for COVID-19 after Caribbean cruise
- Harris to visit Singapore, Vietnam, focus on economic ties
- New York's Broadway mandates vaccines, masks for all shows
- Kadhafi's son hints at Libya presidential bid
- Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others
- Springbok captain Kolisi says Australian referee 'disrespected' him
Hi all, came across this sword...for decades, I thought I had seen pretty much all Japanese colonial swords for decades, but I have never seen an emblem like this one has. The emblem or mon is surely not from the Formosa/Taiwan, Chosen/Korea, or Nanyo/South Sea Japanese colonial government. Anyone can help identifying this emblem? This must be pretty rare? Help a man learn something new? Much appreciate!