- Japan’s NEC to support development of 5G networks in the U.K.
- Premier League’s final unbeaten team falls as Southampton knocks off Everton
- Nomura seeks M&A bankers as deals in Japan surge during pandemic
- Chilean voters back rewriting their constitution
- China’s new growth plan may push economy past U.S. within a decade
- Malaysia’s king rejects PM’s proposal to declare COVID-19 emergency
- Lewis Hamilton breaks Michael Schumacher’s record with 92nd win
- Powder hub offers outdoor activities, culinary treats
- Snowy fun, education made easy
- Luxury resort stay in snowy utopia
The sword does not seem to have the Hamon line, Its hazy on the bottom of the blade. The rest of the blade is shiny and reflective. Do Hamons fade over time or did many swords not rally have them?
I recently purchased a Kai Gunto Naval Officers sword and want to make sure this is not a fake. The family I purchased from stated their father brought it home after the war ended. They guarantee it is authentic and will give me 30 days to inspect. If not happy will refund me. I have researched across the board and believe it is original but, I am not an expert. I greatly appreciate your insight and assistance! Bob