ebay - yahoo

That has been discussed here. Arbitrage of sorts, using the fact that Yahoo Japan is not know to many of eBay buyers. Yahoo sellers probably do not mind.

One of the many irritants on eBay.

Anyway, discussing eBay is.... :flog:

Hi!

Mariusz, I don't think it is the same seller selling the same item at Yahoo and Ebay for different prices. This Ebay seller is known for to pretend to sell stuff on the bay, for over price, that he don't own. If getting a customer, he buys the actual goods cheap on yahoo, netting the profit.

No need to get upset, buyers decision to buy or not, cavet emptor. Most likely have the seller, of everything we buy, bought it cheaper somewhere else.

Anthony

Jean, thank you for the warning. I do not know how to set it. Neither the name I can not change. I do not know how. It is Simon, not Somon.

Stephen, Anthony captured it well. I do not know what else to say. I just do not like speculators. ;)

Simon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..