Ebay seller?

Its Eric M out of NYC he does all the large collector shows and spends alot of time looking, hell tell you straight up what he has.

here is the link to the auction.

Red is that your first name?

please sign off with your real first name if not, per the rules.

welcome aboard

Stephen,

Thanks for the info. I'm very very wary of ebay swords, if for no other reason that what I've been reading about on these boards for the last few hours.

I take it by your comments you are saying he is trustworthy, (its not a disclaimer, buyer beware and all that, but it probably wont be a fake, right?), so maybe its time I get that tsuba.

Sorry about the name. I was looking for a topic labelled "Rules" when I first came in, didn't realize it was on the index page.

RA

not a problem...all of Eric M's swords are real, some showato but still Japanese swords from or before the WW11, no crappers there, and hes getting much better at letting everyone know if it has a stamp, problems, ect. lots to read here have fun. Never hold back if you have a question alot of good folk here to help.

Guest Nanshoku-Samurai

This seller is not Eric M. Its Mike Yamaguchi. Mike is one of the best sword sellers in the USA in my oppinion. His merchandise is priced very cheap and described in a most honest way. I have bought many bargains from him and it was always a pleasure dealing with him. Mike is a real gentleman and highly recommended.

While I totally agree with your assessment of Mike Y, unless he has two ebay usernames, this is not him. I believe his username is historian333. I think Stephen's correct about this seller.

cheers,

/steve

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..