you should see this - (fraudulent auctions)

Found this:

Heng company

About this company : My office is located Promprab City Bangkok 10100 Thailand. We sell everything and important my price is very good so you can buy my product cheaper than another company and another factory or another person...... My hobby is selling my goods on so you can see my feedback from my customer. I believe my customers can tell you about me. My username on is kitsunomonoka. My opinion is my customer must receive the best price but high quality. I don't want many profit because I would like my customer receive the best thing and we will trade together for a long time.

Headquarters : 47/6 Suapa Road , Promprab, Bangkok, 10100, Thailand

Phone : 6622265696, Fax : 6622265696

Chairat Saeheng

My office is located Promprab City Bangkok 10100 Thailand. We sell everything and important my price is very good so you can buy my product cheaper than another company and another factory or another person

See: http://www.marginup.com/detail.asp?id=19276

Depends on what sort of deal you have with your phone company... I have a special deal that means I can call Thailand, Japan and Taiwan for pennies per minute...

If you don't have an international plan in place, I'm sure they will bend you over on the price of a call...

Cheers!

This is rich. The 1st sword just sold; the buyer is vanguard1818. If we look at this current ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Sword-Samurai-Officers-Sword-LONG-SIGNATURE_W0QQitemZ130099006874QQihZ003QQcategoryZ4080QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

we find that vanguard1818 is a non-paying buyer of Japanese swords.

Hope the jerk in Bangkok has lots of fun trying to collect.

Grey

emailed him again and told him he was a fraud and that I would inform Thai Police... he wrote back to me 4 times

yes,I am not owner but I am agent when the auction has closed.I will contact them again.

If you don't beleive.please ask the seller in Japan becuase of I used to contact for buying these sword from them before the auction will end because of these listing I bring from internet when the auction has closed.I will contact them for senting.

Do you know? I am working about agent.I am wrong or not? why do I worked about agent it is wrong?

please tell me.I used not to tell you that these sword is my swords but I am agent.

the store you contact it is from http://www.ksky.ne.jp/~sumie99 or not because of if the store you contact it is not this website.you was deceived because I am asking to buy these swords from this website.please check it before.

please reply.I am just 19 years old and I don't know that what is my occupation so I have started my occupation with working is agent and I have all money 1,000 usd now but I would like to sell these sword but I have no enough money to buy it before for sale so I have thought I should sold it for receipt a money after I received a money.I will buy it with owner,shop and on the internet again for sent and when you received the goods but you think it is false.you can return.I don't charge your money though 1 usd without fee of ebay and paypal.Is this action fraud? I am very serious when you tell that I must be prisoned.what do I fraud?

Why don't you read me a feedback?

I don't fraud and used not to think.

now I have good occupation but there always are envier.I start work now because my mother is difficult so I work be agent.How How How am I wrong?

please wait for watching all of my new feedback 10 item from buyer.

Cheers!!!

way to keep up the pressure!!!

This just in from the second winner/looser

Question from richvrider

Activity with richvrider (last 90 days):

- I have bid on 0 items from richvrider

richvrider( 17)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: http://www.ebay.com

Thank You, You are the second person to warn me. You have saved me from a great deal of aggravation. Thank You again, Rich

One save how many to go? 8)

I also warned the buyer of the Hidemitsu; got a similar response from him. I'll try to email all the buyers after the auctions but I won't be able to get all of them right after the sale (especially not the ones that end in the middle of the night here or all those that end on Thursday). If a bunch of us take this on we should be able to warn all the buyers before they pay.

Once the sale has ended click on the buyer's name and next on contact member. I told the buyer that the sale is a fraud and gave him the URL of the thread here on the Message Board.

Hope you can help.

Grey

Hmmm. Makes me wonder if a bunch of ebayers are now going to get second chance offers, now that he has a list of email addresses for people interested in buying swords. At least they aren't listed anymore, hopefully the rest will come down, too.

/steve r

Not 100% sure of what to make of this guy.

I am pretty sure all those contact details and addresses are his..which is not a characteristic of the usual organised crime guys.

Reading between the lines and the bad English..it sounds like he is one of those guys who finds stuff for sale online, and then lists it on eBay hoping the price goes higher than the sales site, and then he purchases it and sends it, and pockets the profit. Seen that done before a few times.

But usually those guys are smart enough to remember to put a reserve slightly higher than the website is asking. This guy may have completely forgotten that due to being dumb as a post :)

So this may be what he has tried..or he could just be a really dumb criminal.

Either way, sounds like he may very well be 19 and foolish. I don't think he is one of the profesional syndicates like you get sometimes (Pawel Nowak is part of one)

They avoid Paypal and you would never get close to a real name, address or location.

Regards,

Brian

Edit to add: Ah..loooks like he may check just before the end, and if the sword isn't higher than the sale price on the web, then he cancels all bids and ends the auction (saving the listing fees)

Careful if you bid higher than the sword was selling for online..as he may have a case where he can show he was going to buy it and send it, but the buyer refused to pay.

Ah well then.that clarifies his intentions. Conman (beginner..not very smart)

I would have thought all that the sisters have to do is send eBay a complaint clearly stating that the pics are used without permission, and that the item is not for sale, and they would have to pull it.

Given their English, perhaps if you write the complaint for them, and forward it to them for them to forward to eBay..that might do the trick?

Anyways...good going so far all.

Brian

recived many letters i got from the girls,,,like max said...talking to ebay is like talking to the wind...they even after i showed them alot of facts, went back to the first email response they gave me, a stock auto reply ...your a third party you have to have owner of the item contact us.....the folks next door called to see if i was OK.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for writing Bill in regard to the user '.' My name is Garfield

and Bill asked me to address your concern on his behalf.

At this time, our records indicate that the listings in question have

already been taken down due to site policy violations.

For the protection of all eBay users, we can't provide specific

information regarding the results of our investigations. We hope this

also assures you that your personal account history will always remain

private.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this

email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Garfield on behalf of Bill Cobb

President

eBay North America

dont know what to say ...the brit sitcom ...line comes to mind....Ya having a laugh?

yes i showed them that the auctions are still up and running. :evil:

I must say; I just finished reading this whole sequence of threads and I am both in awe at the audacity of some of the crooks on eBay and at the same time proud to have joined a group of caring individuals who will go to such great lengths to help protect the property and rights of others. I had seen those auctions before I was aware of this forum and found them questionable but I am not knowledgeable enough to confront anyone. I'm new here so it may not mean much, but I am very proud to be a member of a collective of such caring people.

V.Giardina

but i think this is Ebays way of saying thanks for reporting him to Ebay.

Guess thier always covering thier butt.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for writing back to Bill in regard to the user

'kitsunomonoka.' This is Garfield again and I appreciate the chance to

assist you on behalf of Mr. Cobb.

At this time, our records indicate the member you reported is no longer

a registered eBay user.

For the protection of all eBay users, we can't provide specific

information regarding the results of our investigations. We hope this

also assures you that your personal account history will always remain

private.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this

email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Garfield on behalf of Bill Cobb

President

eBay North America

I definitely thing it is a subtle thank you.

Be proud of what you accomplished, getting the results you did out of a money machine like eBay is quite noteworthy. I like eBay....I use it to sell all kinds of things I no longer need or want so I'm not bashing it. Lets just hope that this individual and others like him find it more difficult to merely close one user account and start up another. And there are untold numbers of buyers out there who owe you guys their gratitude, who knows how much this guy made off of unsuspecting buyers. I read one feedback that said something to the effect of ( I'm happy even though the item pictured and what I received were different)

Val Giardina

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..