100 members..

Hi all,

Well..the new NMB forum recently added its 100th member, and that in just over a month since it started.

It seems to be picking up the pace now, and the discussions seem to be flowing a bit now, and the topics getting more serious and in depth.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their participation and patience (even the lurkers) and hope that you are all getting something worthwhile out of this. Thank you for the faith in the forum, and to Rich S and Rich T for the concept and work that they originally began.

I have seen some very mild disagreements handled on both sides with maturity and respect, and that to me is a very honorable characteristic that I appreciate.

We now have regular members ranging from absolute beginners up to advanced scholars. Some of these more advanced collectors share their knowlege with no thought of what they will get back out of their contributions and just the desire to help the less advanced collectors. They are the backbone of this message board, and they have my (our?) sincere thanks and appreciation.

I know this has been said before, but on the 100 members mark, I just wanted to repeat it. I will continue to work to improve the forum, and thanks to everyone for the pleasant and informative posts and attitudes.

Regards,

Brian

Board Admin (or despot if you like :D )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..