Need help with signature/mei on wakizashi

blucool

Bungo,

Sure...I am a sword dude..........I brought some money and ready to spend but I did not see many items that can pull my money out of my pocket yet. The price tag is high on some swords and even on Sunday sell off (Everything must go) did not pick up the momentum either. So I left the show with empty hand and with cash .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems this year some dealers won't let go many of their items last minute. I spoke with a buyer and he complain the price is still high even on the last day. Oh...Well...More stuffs must be gone on Chicago show.....

"even on Sunday sell off (Everything must go) did not pick up the momentum either "............

that's an urban myth and you know that already. :badgrin:

For sword dude like you, make offers on swords that get pinkied at shinsa shows. Lot's of people do that and come out ahead, I don't know why but it happens all the time.

milt the ronin

"For sword dude like you, make offers on swords that get pinkied at shinsa shows. Lot's of people do that and come out ahead"

LOL....it is like taking the candy from a kid without they are crying......at it....

I like that idea ......by taking away their sadness of their Juyo candidate treasury after the Shinsa pinked them......or Muramasa.....sword..... for undervalue bargain..........

I will try that on your first pink sword...in Chicago this year.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..