private messages?

Do you think you could maybe be a teensy little bit more specific? :?

Sending? Receiving? Full Inbox? Error Messages? Attachments? Not being received?

Yeah...if you give a full explanation, I'll try and give a full solution.

Brian

lol I was trying to message you first brian, then a few other people. I cleared cache and restarted but still getting an error message: you do not have permission to access blahblahblha/nmb/blah blah

I don't remember the exact code

HERE IT IS: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /nmb/ucp.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Hmm...I have had someone getting that when he tries to post. I am really not sure what can be causing that, but going to look into it. It is obviously a php error. I'll be working on it, please post any further developments here.

Brian

No..I think this one is server side, but is only affecting very few people, and only sometimes.

This is the stuff that keeps me up at night :lol:

I'm awaiting a professional quote on updating the software..hopefully towards the middle of December. Till then, let's hold thumbs things are stable.

Would help if ppl would make sure they empty/delete old pm's and delete the "sent" pm's too if they aren't needed. Take a load off the database.

Brian

Archived