Board unreadable?

Hi guys,

When I log onto the board the forum and thread titles colors are very vivid and so fuzzed out they're almost impossible to read. Looks like the format has changed also, but not sure about that. Once I click on a thread the individual messages are readable but look different from the usual. Anyone else having the same trouble, or if it's me does anyone know how to fix it? Everything else on the computer is normal, only trouble is with the board.

Since I may not be able to read answers please email me if you know the solution.

Thanks, Grey gdoffin@cpinternet.com

:dunno:

Nothing has changed anywhere this side. Has Grey changed browsers or something?

As always, the advice is to run a spyware program like Adaware, Malwarebytes and/or Spybot and then also delete all cookies.

Trying another browser is always recommended. You should alwasy have at least one alternative to IE on your pc.

Hope this is just a cookies problem on your pc Grey.

Brian

In your profile, there are 2 other "experimental" styles I played with for a while. However I never had the time or knowledge to update them with the links above and other updates. So they remain there for now, but are not supported at all, and if they crash, will not be fixed. Sorry guys, but I had to go with one, and this one displays best on most browsers and is the most up to date. As it is, I need to find a paid phpBB expert to update the forum software sometime when we have lots of $'s and time. It is not going to be easy. :phew:

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..