A little help with a Kagemitsu

Stephen

Be careful what you wish for...... Both these guys live in Australia and so do I. If they take it face to face, the place will go up in flames. Mind you..... we could afford to lose the East coast. All it produces is politicians.

Nevertheless its time this came to an end. Will someone in moderatorville please lock this thread?

The reason I changed is because I was wounded to death. I left the board, then people kept emailing me asking me to come back, so I tried to fly under the radar as Moss obviously resents my success. But he's so obsessed he recognised my writing style. I can't get rid of him. What would you do?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but let me say this.

Moss and Dave / Simon, have issues. I don't understand the reason for the issues, but they are life. If they want to stand in front of each other measuring their members, so be it. I just don't want to be privy to it, and or the results.

I enjoy the topics they both bring to the table. I enjoy the results of the actual conversation, just not the white noise.

As for people using real names, I am using my real name...

Justin

Stephen said:
Ok im tired of this. Both of you to your rooms and dont come out until after supper which your not getting! Take it to PM s from now on we dont need this bickering.

better still take it face to face.

One point we do use our real names on this board ....well most of us who have nothing to hide.

Wow. How on earth did you guys 2 manage to get this all done in one day, while I was at work, and while I have 2 moderators away on vacation briefly? Quite impressive. :roll:

Guys, normally, I would have deleted this ridiculous thread by now, but I think Stephen said it very well above. And besides, it gave me a really good laugh, which I needed.

Just be careful with the veiled threats guys.

I don't have much to add to this besides STOP IT! ....and Simon...I am not banning you, since you chose to leave the last time..I didn't ask you to. So therefore I will bear with this for now, but you WILL sign with a real name from now on. Not negotiable. Yes, many use false names. Until I find that out, and then it is a ban.

Moss...be nice! ;)

Simon....read between the lines, and listen to advice no matter how subtle. We lost a few members who asked questions..but didn't want to hear any other answers besides what they wanted to hear.

If anyone opens a new thread to revisit this argument or comment on it...suspended. Ok?

Brian