translation help needed

Bungo

I know the meaning in Chinese but need help to translate that into Nihongo.......

Ha, because you failed to make us read your Kambun über-Saya, you're now teasing us with Sôsho! ;)

But since you can read it, please tell me if it's 清風一掃X before I try to translate it (X standing for "I have not the faintest idea").

" Ha, because you failed to make us read your Kambun über-Saya, you're now teasing us with Sôsho! "

you can freaking read my mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I have another painting box inscription, very very interesting ( and historical too ), something about the good omen of seeing a hawk on the mast ( of a ship ). I can gleam some text and have a general idea but there are gaps...........The painting was presented as a gift to someone who participated in the Pearl Harbor attack.

want to try your hands on it ? You guys are great in this and i promise loads of fun ( and CHEAP liquor if we meet )............

milt The ronin

This is my guess.

清風一掃月窺筵

Seihu issou (shi), Tsuki En (wo) ukagau.

The fresh wind blows, the Moon peeps at the banquet.

Thanks Herr Nobody ( und Guido )....the last kanji is the one that I can't decipher.

milt THE ronin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..