a second

Hi All, Sometimes it seems that certain artists or their employees sign in ways that are difficult to decipher. A year or so ago I posted this signature in hopes it could be translated to romanji. It was unsuccessful. I have tried to make sense of it, and.... 1)Sei, Shi (kiyo) 2)Kei (aze) (3753 in Nelson, written slightly different) 3)Kon (ne) 4) ? The #1 and #3 kanji are decisive. #2 kanji is my only candidate. #4 kanji is absolutely incomprehensible. I am looking for insight. Thank you. John

TigerFK1.gif

Yes, I was also not able to find a reference to any of the combinations respectively readings.

Just for explaining my approach to this name, I felt it not that common to use on-yomi for

both names. On-yomi (Seikei) for the given name and kun-yomi (Motoaki) for the family name

sounded mostly plausible to me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..