Hey Mantis dude

Ichi

I prefer the file to be found, but I know they had a few pieces on for a while, so does sanmei, a nice daisho pair of mino tsuba for $6000+. Thanks for the thought though. The blank web page is apropriate for what I should be buying, just got my sword back from being polished, first time I have had something polished. Looks great btw. Will try and post in other section when and if I can. Keep them coming, if nothing else I save the picture. I acquired a set of menuki that I originally saw about 6 years ago. Thanks again.

Ken

Ken,

That'll teach you to check in with the forum too infrequently :D

When I checked the link the next day, it was still up, but already reserved, so someone was fast on the trigger.

Maybe there are mantis spies here on the forum :)

Maybe Aoi will send you the pic for your archives if you ask?

Brian

not me buying that Aoe arts set..........I buy mantis fittings in sword shows then try to re-sell to you with SMALL mark up ( a matter of principle ). The big menuki set in my e-snips folder is still waiting for you...........

p.s. I assume you looked over the Mino school mantis tsuba with twin dragons on the rim, yes ?

:badgrin:

milt THE ronin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..