Tsuneyuki Fuchi Kashira

Babu

I'm offering for sale this nice set by Tsuneyuki.

I can offer 24 hours approval from delivery or you return in the condition it was sent at your cost and with full insurance .If its lost or damaged in transit, you own it, so will need to claim that loss on your own behalf as the contractor of the post service.

It is in immaculate condition in my opinion.

The mei is reads: Ōju (應需), which means “made on request.” Ranzan Tsuneyuki

Supplements like ōju point out that a work is a special order piece. So, someone ordered this specific fuchigashira set from Tsuneyuki by carefully selecting what he wanted to go with each piece, rather than Tsuneyuki made it on his own account and then offered for sale.

Fuchi:

A Narrow tsuboguchi - gata in polished chocolate brown shibuichi of a delicate Kebori landscape in low relief. Shibuichi bamboo on which is displayed the underside of a shakudo and gold firefly (hotaru) (thank you George) Inscribed on the tenjo in Sosho writing "Ōju Ranzan Tsuneyuki" .

Kashira:

Polished, on a chocolate brown shibuichi kashira upon which is an Iroye of copper, shakudo, silver and Gold is Botanka Shohaku seated upon an oxen. The beast has a silver flower in its harness.No Shitodome are fitted.

US $1250,GBP £1000 or €1110 by bank transfer or PayPal if you cover fees.

I am not responsible for import taxes and never under-declare high value items.

I appreciate this may not be for everyone but as a special order its quite possibly unique.

Regards Adam

post-5437-0-10511600-1594066730_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-11865700-1594066741_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-46945700-1594066754_thumb.jpg

Archived