Hi, Grey Doffin, JSS/US Publications here. On the old board I told you that our new book, Sue Koto: Japanese Swords of the 15th & 16th Centuries, would be available at the San Francisco sword show this weekend. Harry Watson, our supplies wizard, has just informed me that he won't be able to attend the show, and since he has all the books, they won't be there either.

If you want a copy you'll have to write Harry (afu@afuresearch.com) and ask about postage and payment. The book is $50 plus post and I can recommend it. Grey

Never mind. I was just reminded that I loaded 5 boxes of the books (about 50 sets) onto a friend's car so he could drive them to the show. I'll have some on my table; other JSS/US Board members will be flogging them also. Sorry, I don't know what's happening with Harry. Grey

Just ordered mine..and I'm really looking forward to it.

For the overseas guys like me..just want to mention that the shipping is very reasonable too. Good job to the JSSUS for arranging this publication at such a good price, and thanks to the anonymous donor. If you aren't a member of the JSSUS, now is a good time to join, it's never too late.

Brian

And the JSSUS and Mr Robson have doen abang uo job. Great book at an amazing price.

Cheers all

Rich

The JSS/US mission is to diseminate sword related knowledge and the book price was set with that firmly in mind at the director's meeting last year.

If any of you out there is still hedging the bet, it's time to support your hobby/passion by considering a membership with JSS/US.

You don't have to be a member to order the book from Afu by the way........

milt

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..