Sickening

Jimmy R

So, I posted a box of extra parts, seppa, Habaki, saya, shirasaya etc on eBay. I know Booooooo Booooo Hiss. Well I told the guy I would look in my storage unit and throw in whatever I found. Well he got upset after 6 days (even though I was giving him a bunch of free parts) and I said okay, I can give you your money back at which point he replied “I have a bunch of projects” and sent me the picture I added. So I immediately told him nothing I had would fit his “projects” and killed the deal. What struck me was that it looks like something Eric Rousch would have done. AND the address is inland from his last known. Does anyone here who has been ripped off by him know his aliases? You never know, one of these could be yours. And does anyone know Doug Royal?

post-1454-0-24557900-1582074814_thumb.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..