Mumei Wakizashi......

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Ofek, I hope that you're aware that buying a blade for its mei, is similar to buying a car because you like the feel of the name of its model on your tongue. Considering the significant portion of blades that are gimei, you would have to be really dumb not to pay attention to the characteristics of the blade, itself.

• Like 1

Ofek, I hope that you're aware that buying a blade for its mei, is similar to buying a car because you like the feel of the name of its model on your tongue. Considering the significant portion of blades that are gimei, you would have to be really dumb not to pay attention to the characteristics of the blade, itself.

That was exactly the point i was making. Gimei aside, you should buy a blade for the blade, not for the name slapped on it or the paper that comes with it.

Unfortunately, in many places the focus of the discussion is names rather than blades.

Dude you just described 75% of the people in my neighborhood.

700$ monthly payment for a Benz or BMW meanwhile its 4 seats and a steering wheel, 2x the price of normal cars outside of Europe and over engineered/over priced! Imagine trying to be different by driving the same car as everyone around you lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..