Comments on a dealer?

Iam new here but the dealer you are looking at is in Brighton,( i live in n.ireland but am originally from brighton) i have bought some stuff off of him in the past no swords though,i have had no problems when dealing with him, although last year when i went back home for a few days i did take a look at his nihonto,as i say i know next to nothing abut swords compared to you guys but they seemed very expensive,and 99% of them seemed to be out of polish.

w

Thanks novice

They are expensive (especially the swords) but there are few things that are listed that I have been looking for for a while and they seem to have a good examples of them for sale.

I think Darren from sunny Blackburn bought a Mino blade from them a while ago. I wonder if he is about with any comments.........

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..