• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tanto54

Tanto54

Jo Jo Saku

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:53 PM

My 14 year old Nephew has shown a real interest in tosogu. Therefore, I’m trying to help cultivate the next generation of NM Boarders by helping him get his first Tsuba. He’s drawn toward kinko and prefers a dragon motif in high relief. I don’t have anything appropriate in my collection, so I’m giving him a couple hundred dollars for the purchase (and that’s about all he can afford...). If you have something nice that you’d be willing to let go at that price to help start a new collector, please send me a PM.

Regards,
George M.
Regards,
George M.

#2 Ed

Ed

Sai Jo Saku

• Members
  • 1,350 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:18 PM

George,

I looked through a box of stuff today thinking I had an old dragon tsuba which needed some TLC which might do for him, but alas, it seems to have escaped.  If it turns up I will let you know.

Ed M.
http://yakiba.com/   For questions, please DO NOT contact me via PM.   If you have a question, or interest in an item, please contact me via the website: Yakiba.com@gmail.com

My comments are based on my own personal opinions and experiences and are not intended to influence others nor evoke argument or reprisal. 和

#3 Stephen

Stephen

Oyabun

• Members
  • 13,413 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:39 PM

Have few dragon...all iron tho.
"This to shall pass"
USMC DEC 63 APR 73

#4 Ken-Hawaii

Ken-Hawaii

Tokubetsu Juyo

• Members
  • 4,074 posts
  • LocationKaneohe, Hawaii, USA

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:44 AM

Glad you're being a good uncle, although you can now expect to show him what the tsuba is mounted on...& so on.

Ken Goldstein

Anyone can be tough for a season,

but it takes a special kind of human to rise to life's challenges for a lifetime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq