Yoshitora triptych title?

Bugyotsuji

Struggling to read the heading for this triptych. Can anyone read it? Does it start with Mitsuyoshi, 光義 and if so, to which Mitsuyoshi might it refer?

Candidates. (My instinct prefers the first.)
a) Tai Mitsuyoshi, 田井光義 Kamakura, (son of Minamoto no Kiyomitsu) whose mother was allegedly a 遊女 Yu-jo.
b) Tokugawa Mitsuyoshi, 徳川光義 of Owari, good at swordsmanship, calligraphy, tea, etc.

Or could it be Ashikaga Mitsu-Uji? 光氏... pointing to 光源氏 Hikaru Genji?

post-416-0-80515900-1571310786_thumb.jpeg

post-416-0-52336800-1571310810_thumb.jpeg

Mitsu - something - kimi yūran no go? I was thinking Mitsunari, but I can't quite pin it down. 

君遊覧之号(?)

It looks like a companion piece, or some related theme, to the piece to the below.

光君遊覧之内須みよし詣の図 / 芳虎 画
ヒカルノキミ ユウラン ノ ウチ スミヨシ モウデ ノ ズ
hikarunokimi yūran no uchi sumiyoshi mōde no zu

http://archive.wul.waseda.ac.jp/kosho/bunko30/bunko30_b0295/bunko30_b0295.pdf

• Like 4

And now, all the pieces fall into place, finally. Many thanks to Steve and Morita Sama! :)

Trip to Sumiyoshi/Suma?

Another hint was in the 源氏香 Genji-Ko (Kamon) which is illustrated on the nobori-bata in Steve's linked Waseda picture, and on Genji's clothing in this triptych.
https://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=3200225

post-416-0-49269200-1571356417_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Not that I collect Ukiyo-e, (they are such a minefield, and I could never afford good ones) but somehow more and more of them have taken shelter under my roof. Attractive things.

I sometimes wish Malcolm would take me as a part-time student and give me a few essential pointers. A Beginner's Guide to Ukiyo-e Collecting!

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..