Japanese naginata for sale

ww2colorado

Reeder the same thing happened to me he didn't respond to me for about a month maybe two seems like he had me on the back burner for somebody else. Some of the swords looked kind of weird also thought I saw them for sale in different states. Didn't want to get into the katana swords yet I figured I would try to see what was up with this one first

Chuck,

there are so many fake signatures, and the few authentic ones are so expensive, that I remind you to buy the blade, not the signature! If the blade has no major faults and is nice to look at, why not keep it as a study piece? Always depending on the price-tag, of course! A GI-MEI item should have a GI-MEI price! 

....what is a gimei price? Can you say what you would pay for it?....

Chris,

for me a GIMEI price reflects the facts. Seller and buyer know what they are talking about. 

In this case the photos do not allow for an estimation, but generally I think you are not too far, considering the whole package with a cut-off shaft.

Guys thanks again for the response. I can take this no further as the seller is now unresponsive... I could not even get a timely response from him. Took him two months to get back to my initial email, and now the same thing.... I did tell him about the fake katana sword and his response was not too kind.... Now he will not reply. He basically wanted to know what i would pay for the swords and then when i told him about the gimei signature and bad sword he just dropped off.... Seems he may be looking for a novice collector to make the leap and buy the swords... He will probably email me in a month after some failed attempts to scam someone else... Guy seems shifty... Bad vibes...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..