Last of the Yari Sayagaki

Dewa501

Once again I must thank all who contributed to the translation of this sayagaki, we have a tremendous resource here and are very lucky to have these people to help us out. So pushing my luck with the last two pictures I once again ask for your help, as you can see one is on the end of the saya, and the other is on the end if the short pole. Thanks again. Chris.F.

post-864-14196749945239_thumb.jpg

post-864-14196749994754_thumb.jpg

To all that have joined in on the translation of this Sayagake, I would like to thank you all once again and admit that I think you are right in saying that this is not right, there are just too many famous names involved here, its too good to be true, but you cant win them all as they say.Thanks to Moriyama san for his expertises, also Piers, and Guido, and Brian, who pointed out that he though it most unlikely that you would find a Masamune on e-bay, Brian, you ruined my day!!!! Chris.F.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..