For a cool $1 Million....

I... what...

This is fishing for the fool of fools. I can't even comprehend anyone entertaining the idea of this. Truly, the samurai monkey is the most hopeful of any idiot I've ever seen. Further proof eBay doesn't give two hoots about anything remotely moral or honest if it furthers them getting that bottom line.

Quick.. someone make an offer of $0.01 and see if they respond. I am sure if enough people lowball him he'll withdraw this shoddy piece of trash. If nothing else, it wastes their time like it has ours for even giving this a look.

• Like 1

I am ashamed to admit I wasted 30 seconds of my life looking at it. Considering the source I assumed it was excrement but my curiosity got the best of me.

My assumption was correct. This guy is looney tunes.

It's like a train wreck - you know you shouldn't look but somehow you can't help yourself. 

A "KUBIKIRI" for those who have already got everything.....

People who are in the position to spend 1 Mio. $ for a gimmick did not get to their wealth easily, so I hope that no possible buyer is so dumb to bid on this - even not for € 100.--......although it has no BLIZZTERS.

Don't you think we are being a little hasty?

I mean:

1) NO BLIZZTERS!  - You guys want swords with BLIZZTERS?

2) Strong presence in his hands - you don't like presence?

3) He'll never see another one in his lifetime - and hopefully neither will we.

And to think... I only have $950,000 saved up... missed it by "this much" (fingers held an inch apart).  DARN!!!

• Like 1

I don't want to defend this nut, but perhaps try to explain.  When he lists a BIN at $1M, that puts his item at the top of the list when the shopper sorts by price.  Voila, his POS Kubikiri is the first thing they see.  That is why when I search, I usually only look at items that have at least one bid on them....

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..