Anyone knows what happened to Muramasa.us?

As the title says.

I’ve seen it frequently discussed here and the author seems to be a member, but the page seems to be dead.

So, anyone kept a backup, knows if it is archived somewhere, has changed name or at least kept some excerpts? I’ve found a few pictures that remain as ghost in the deepest places of internet limbo, but not enough to satisfy my curiosity.

Besides, most of the time, any Muramasa query will give a few sword sites, but the mass of them is video games oriented.

So if anyone has further documentation than what’s on NMB and google, I’d be welcome. I remember a post on NMB by the author saying he’d gathered more than 80 examples of blades and I think it’d be a shame to have this work lost.

• Like 1

This might help you.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/muramasa.us

Saved 22 times between May 17, 2014 and August 12, 2018.

So after exploring the wayback machine some of the snapshots aren't working. But i did find the one in 2016 - january works. You can see all the swords (i checked a few and they loaded - though with screwy layout).

Edited by Fuuten
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..