kanmuri-otoshi zukuri questions

So I'm on vacation and have been doing a lot of reading which has led me to asking a lot of questions so I apologize for that but I guess so it goes. Wondering about this shape. Saw a Tanto recently and love the shape and wondering do they exist in katana? I have read some things about the Yamato school maybe having made some but haven't been able to find any pictures or anything of that sort which leads me to think they don't exist.. Seems like it would be a logical way to lighten a tachi as opposed to bohi

Any information as always would be very greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for the education

Along these lines and I will also post it in the want to buy section if anyone has a katana of the shape that they would like to part with I would love to see some pictures and some prices

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..