吉林
哈爾浜
斉々哈爾
各鉄道局

Presented by the railway companies of 
Jilin
Harbin
Qiqihar

It sure would be interesting to know the story behind this presentation sword!!!!  I tried looking up the railways and find nothing on them.  There is plenty on the East China Railway, the Trans-Siberian, and South Manchurian Railways, that all ran through these 3 cities.  I suppose like most big businesses, there must have been original small railroad companies in each city that were swallowed up by the larger operations.  Or could this be from the managers of the rail operations of the large companies based in the cities listed?

And of course - Who was it prestented to?!?!

It sure would be interesting to know the story behind this presentation sword!!!!  I tried looking up the railways and find nothing on them.  There is plenty on the East China Railway, the Trans-Siberian, and South Manchurian Railways, that all ran through these 3 cities.  I suppose like most big businesses, there must have been original small railroad companies in each city that were swallowed up by the larger operations.  Or could this be from the managers of the rail operations of the large companies based in the cities listed?

And of course - Who was it prestented to?!?!

各鉄道局 in here means -All the Railway Bureau in 吉林省(JI Lin province-Where the South Manchuria Railway company was), 哈爾浜市Ha Er Bing City(Capital city of 黑龍江省 Hei Long Jiang Province)and斉々哈爾市 Qi Qi Ha Er City(The second Large city in 黑龍江省 Hei Long Jiang Province).

吉林省(JI Lin province) ,黑龍江省 (Hei Long Jiang Province)and 遼寧省(Liao Ning Provence)are called 東北(North East)or東三省(Three Eastern Provence),was the 偽滿洲國(Manchukuo puppet state of Japan )territory.

That's where these Mantetsu swords prestented to.I assume the high rank Railway Police Officer and maybe also the directors will get these swords.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..