O-Zutsu #9

This is a larger gun of a shape that seems a bit different from the rest. I have taken it apart and it is signed. It has inlay of a dragon in silver. Unfortunately there is a small repair to the aiming site at the end of the muzzle that needs to be addressed.

Length - 111.8 cm

Bore - 1.9 cm

Weight - 14.6 Kilos

post-4800-0-69394100-1549996907_thumb.jpgpost-4800-0-44230300-1549996972_thumb.jpgpost-4800-0-40263400-1549997027_thumb.jpgpost-4800-0-06791900-1549997093_thumb.jpgpost-4800-0-88485700-1549997131_thumb.jpg

Gary,

This really is an amazing collection and I have enjoyed seeing both the individual guns AND the whole kit. Very impressive. I would love to know more about where you found these pieces and how you found out about them. What are your plans for the collection? Where will you publish your catalogue?

Peter

P.S. Would you mind if I tagged another o-zutsu to this thread?

P

HiPeter, please tag anything you like. I would love to see it. It's a wide range of places where I found them. One came from a professional Banjo player who found it in a junk shop and was referred to me ( you can't make this up ). I am a late comer to ML's so I am learning as I go so appreciate any comments about what is here. I am going to post some groups of 10 monme guns so if you see anything that you would like to see more details of let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..