New Member Introduction

I’m new to this forum but not to the study of Japanese blades. I know many of the members here but I’ve let life keep me too busy to do the study justice. I consider myself a novice. I’ve invested mostly in books and not so much in swords. Most are out of my price range. I had an accident last year that left me with titanium rods and screws holding my back and neck together and a bit of paralysis. That has left me with more free time than I’ve had in quite a while. I dusted off my books, dug out a few swords, and bought a couple more on eBay. I plan on attending the Tampa show and will bring a few interesting blades with me that I might need help with. If you see me hobbling around with a cane or in the wheelchair flag me down and say hi.

Shannon Hogg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..