March 2019 Tampa Shinsa Reminder

I will message David to see if he can send over a photo of the mei. This has been bothering me since the show, and when I looked at it briefly I may have misread the upper section which references Sukemune. Hope to be able to share a photo/oshigata soon...

Best,

Ray 

Just got word that my blade passed to kanteisho. Some interesting info on the sheet, and there is a big cross over the nakago alternatives section and a neat little hand drawing next to it representing the kaga style nakago.

Good that the judges are strict with the points, shows they are firm on quality and I guess more important wish to show they don't make everyone happy just cause you pay them money. As it should be since what we pay for is expert opinions, not origami guarantees.

Wish I could been there in person, maybe next time.

Thanks for correcting my assumption that the salmon failure papers was genuine, I thought those were the so called pink slips, which is an inclusion, not exclusion by the judges. Is this Shinteisho?

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..