Kind Of Tsuka Koshirae

Ohtar

Eric,

Items of this poor quality and condition need no additional comment.  I respectfully suggest that you defer a Katana purchase until you have acquired more knowledge of the subject.  The time to go "all in" is after YOU can make a reasoned judgement concerning whatever item you may be considering.....and not before then.  Enjoy Japan,soak in all the wonderous things, eat great food, immerse yourself in the facinating culture. On your return, put in your time on NMB, read, study, see, eventually you will earn the knowledge you need.

-S-

• Like 1

I love all the things on Japan except food really i got many expectations but in spain the food is one million times better. Yes brian is what i ask, in this forum there are many low quality fobia i think, for me is same important each pieces cause there are mounting on weapons samurai, of course any love to have a very famous sword but for me any samurai is more or less important, by the fact of the era and the japanesse history, maybe a better history are back of a bad grade piece than a medium or higher piece, of course are more beautiful but i apreciated sometimes more a rusty bike than a gold palace dont know if i explain myself

Eric, as a collector you search allways to go better and learn more about things. If you will make the whole koshirae in that way it will be looking good. But this could be a little tricky when one piece looks better like that tsuka.

• Like 1

Exatly vajo is what i refer, not necesary to have masterpieces and better and better like a competition, with an unlimeted money of course i will expend a lot of money in a excepcional katana but sure i like to have other that seems have more history than a exposition katanas i love the 2ww zippos with soldiers badges, etc cause y can see history there, mind pieces are like new but i cant see a feeling an history, in this tsuka i can imagine the hand of the samurai touching it, feeling it, etc

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..