A Little Fast Help Guis I Need You

Ohtar

Hi im on vacations in Japan in kioto at the moment and i visit yesterday a shop near shogun palace and show me fuchi kashira i want to ask if you agree o you can recomend me some other places (and directions please) here or nikko, naga, tokio ect to buy one to make a koshirae the fun is to buy it in Japan, the price arround 300 dollars katana size, this is 40000 yens, i go to niko tomorrow thanks guys i appreciated

post-4602-0-65589400-1538784001_thumb.jpeg

post-4602-0-90159700-1538784019_thumb.jpeg

post-4602-0-88864000-1538784036_thumb.jpeg

Sorry but seems me redicoulus argument, i can afford arround 350 dollars not double i can pay 100 but i want something better with this stupid argument is like said i want to buy a corvette, no better buy a ferrari, no i dont habe enought, then buy a ford fiesta ????

Eric,
The fact is that piece is vastly overpriced. Someone on the forum will easily sell you something better for half that price.
I am with Ford. Pay more and get better stuff, or buy quality like this one, but make sure you pay far less.
Fittings in Japan in shops are FAR higher than you will find here.

• Like 1

Thanks for a clear explanation brian, so in your opinion is better that i bought some in ebay, here etc than make a buy in Japan for the fact to buy something japanesse in Japan. Its true that in internet you can get better prices with everything at this times, but i really want to buy something here not pay double of course maybe a litthe more for the fact to be in Japan its posible? Ali is the best shop to find something? Thank you brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..